I will be opening a page on this website dedicated to the orgnization and coordination of SDCI Austin within the next two days. I would urge all my Texas readers to follow SDCI Austin for information on candidates and legislators and for strategies toward specific objectives.
For those of my readers who are not Texans, I will be opening a page with information to help you start our own SDCI initiative in your State.
We have an out of control Chicago Mafia style government in Washington "Democrat Crimespree" DC. The President is a Muslim whose religion teaches that all Christians are to be beheaded. The Attorney General is a black racist who tried to build specious data to justify firearms confiscation by running guns to Mexican drug lords – and who sues States for enacting common sense curbs against Democrat voter fraud. And we have a Congress poluted by criminals such as Harry Greed, Nancy Pugugly, and Joe "giggles" Biden whose only concern is getting richer off the taxpayers. So what do we do?
The Constitution of the United States grants authority in all things to the States. A limited number of powers were granted by the States to the federal government as specifically cited in article I Section 8 of the Constitution. The federal government, however, has egregiously abused the powers granted them and has usurped numerous powers that legally belong to the sovereign State of Texas. There is only one way to stop this assault on the rights of Texans – nullification.
We can nullify Obamacare by legislating it illegal in Texas. We can nullify Johnson's Gun Control Act of 1968 and Clinton's Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act of 1993 by legislating all federal anti-Second Amendment legislation illegal in Texas.
The 84th Texas legislative session begins January 2015 for a scheduled 140 days. That gives us less than two months from the November 4th elections to the opening gavel of the legislature. We will have to work fast and smart. I will be doing all I can to direct our efforts. Please join me in rescuing the Republic of Texas from federal Obamanation.
1. Elect conservatives to the Texas legislature and to the offices of Governor and Leutenant Governor of Texas.
2. Enact State legislation that nullifies federal incursions on the sovereignty of the State of Texas.
3. Change the current biennial legislative sessions to annual sessions.
4. Spread the SDCI initiative to other States. Texas is great, but we can't do it all alone.
1. Work to ensure the election of conservative Representtives and Senators and a conservative Leutenant Governor, who in Texas is the President of the Senate.
2. Inundate your Senator and Representative with demands to introduce or support bills to enact the current SDCI Austin agenda. (Under Article 3 Section 31 of the Texas Constitution, either house may originate non-revenue bills.)
3. Once a bill is introduced, actively lobby for its enactment with letters and emails to your Representative and Senator, with letters to your local newspaper, and with email campaigns to voters in other districts urging them to contact their legislative representatives.
4. Urge your Senator and Representative to introduce or support a bill to amend Article 3 Section 5 of the Texas Constitution to provide for annual sessions of the legislature. We'll never get the job done with a legislature that only operates 140 days every two years!
5. Spread the word about the SDCI effort to friends and relations in other States.