Barack Obama, whose biological father and Hawaiian mentor Frank Marshal Davis was a dues paying member of the American Communist party, is trying to resurrect the discredited and impracticable maunderings of a demented 19th century misfit and apply them as a political template for the United States of America – even though nearly every country who's tried Communism has rejected it as unworkable.
Barack Obama resurrected Nixon's use of the IRS to persecute his political enemies, which for Obama are any Americans who believe in the Constitution and Constitutionally restricted government.
Barack Obama is trying to resurrect Hitler's failed youth indoctrination program with Common Core.
Barack Obama is trying to resurrect Elswoth Toohey's Socialist flatiron by overtaxing achievers and using the money to support nonachievers
Barack Obama is intent on enforcing the medieval brutality and xenophobic mentality of the quasi-religious insanity of Islam on the American People.
And most recently, Barack Obama is frantically whipping the dead horse of climate change.
The idea of anthropogenic climate change is so ludicrous on so many levels, it's difficult to know where to start, but let's start with the misnomer of "greenhouse" gas.
The greenhouse effect is caused by the selective transmission of glass and some amorphous plastics like polycarbonate. Infrared comprises a wide range of wave lengths, all of which are emitted by warm objects from the sun to the human body. Glass is transparent to shorter wavelength infrared but opaque to the longer wavelengths. Hence the glass roof of a greenhouse will admit shortwave infrared from the sun that heats up the interior. As the heated interior radiates broad band infrared, however, the longer wavelengths are reflected back by the long wave opaque glass to keep the interior warm.
The effect of atmospheric carbon dioxide is quite different, however. It's an absorption and re-radiation process. Carbon dioxide absorbs infrared radiated by the earth at night and re-radiates it back to keep the earth warm. And during the day, carbon dioxide absorbs solar infrared and re-radiates some of it back into space to keep the earth cooler.
Of course, water vapor, at 50 times the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide, has been doing precisely that for millions of years, and is still doing it. Thus, even if carbon dioxide were to rise above its current insignificant level of 0.04%, it would have no more effect on the planet's temperature than water vapor does now.
But even if carbon dioxide did contribute to the alleged warming of the earth, it could hardly be considered anthropogenic, since only 3% of the carbon dioxide entering the atmosphere comes from human activity. The other 97% comes from natural processes over which humans have no control.
But the clincher, of course, is that the earth is not getting warmer at all. It is, in fact, getting colder as we speak. While Barack Obama mumbles that "the oceans go up maybe two, maybe three, maybe four feet," more and more of the earths water is being locked up in the polar ice caps every year. If anything, albeit imperceptibly, the world's ocean levels have got to be falling.
Obama's climate change is a political machination about a nonexistent phenomenon. Which is not to say that we don't desperately need a climate change – a political climate change – in Washington DC.